WHAT YOU GET:
- Year-long access to our Online Training Platform and a license to run the program in your school for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
- A Campaign Kit of materials (see below) is mailed to the school so that the Program Advisor can run a planning meeting with student leaders and onboard the whole school with a Kickoff event; Classroom teachers will get digital copies of all journals & daily teacher prompt so that they can share journals with their students, and guide them through the two week program. You need just 10 minutes a day to run the program, and can easily extend the activities into longer lessons.
- All families will also get access to "Look for the Good School" to help parents guide their children through difficult emotions.
- The program works for schools who are running completely in-person, as well as completely virtually. We can help you think through your campaign strategy depending on how many students are attending the school in-person.
- If you have any questions (or would like to pay by check) please email [email protected].
Your Campaign Kit Includes:
- A Printed Copy of each Gratitude Journal: One for K - 1, One for Grades 2 - 4, and One for Grades 5 - 6. Plus unlimited downloads.
- 3 Gratitude Spot Floor Decals
- 1 Look for the Good Decal to Help Create an In-Person Gratitude Wall at School
- 1 Crab Hat (Helpful Prop to use with the Kickoff Video)
- 4,800 Sticky Notes to Kickstart an In-Person Gratitude Wall
- 1 Pack of 52 Feelings Cards (Great for Social Workers, Parents & Teachers)
NOTE: You can run the program completely virtually, so these materials will only be needed if you choose to run an in-person program. If you want to order additional printed journals, we offer a bulk discount (journals cost $8-11/book depending on the quantity).
All sales are final.