Is Your Stress Stuck in the I'm Fine Box®?
Stress is a Bodily Reaction
- Your breathing gets fast and shallow.
- Your cheeks flush and your face might feel really warm. You may also start to sweat.
- You might feel dizzy or confused.
- Your heart beats faster to prepare for quick action.
- Chemicals get sent to your arms and legs in case they need to run or fight, which might make them feel tight, twitchy, or wobbly.
- You may feel sick to your stomach, nervous, or really emotional.
Your I'm Fine Box® Helps You Put This Stress on Hold.
We All Need This Box Sometimes.
It Helps Us Get Stuff Done.
But If We Leave Our Stress in the Box for Too Long, Other Feelings Show Up Instead:
These Are Called "Squashing Emotions" & Can Make You Pretty Crabby.
(They squash your self-esteem and replace it with guilt, shame, and anxiety)
That's Why Wiggle Warriors® Aren't Afraid to Take Their Stress Out of the Box.
They Use a Special Tool Called the "Wiggle Jar" to Scoop Out a Little Emotion at a Time.
Then They Physically Wiggle Their Stress & Anxiety Out of Their Body.
(You can't just wish away a bodily reaction. You have to move your body to burn off the stress. Animals actually do this too!)