Having a Tough Time?
We Can Help You Befriend Your Difficult Emotions.
A New Workbook for Families!
We're now offering a 90 page, full-color workbook to help parents start meaningful conversations with their children. There's a section for parents at the back of the book, as well as plenty of engaging exercises for children.
We have aligned the book with the first two competencies of CASEL Standards, since all other skills build off the mastery of these two:
1) Self-Awareness: To accurately recognize one's own emotions and how they influence behavior.
2) Self-Management: To effectively manage stress & control impulses.
Please email us if you would like to purchase this workbook in bulk: [email protected]Buy Workbook
Register Your Elementary School for a Two-Week Gratitude Campaign!
Your Campaign Kit Includes
- A Printed Copy of each Gratitude Journal: One for K - 1, One for Grades 2 - 4, and One for Grades 5 - 6.
- 3 Gratitude Spot Floor Decals (Large Kits include 6 Spots)
- 1 Look for the Good Decal to Help Create an In-Person Gratitude Wall at School
- 1 Crab Hat (Helpful Prop to use with the Kickoff Video)
- 4,800 Sticky Notes to Kickstart an In-Person Gratitude Wall (Large Kits include 9,600 Sticky Notes)
- 1 Pack of 52 Feelings Cards (Great for Social Workers, Parents & Teachers)
- Access to unlimited downloads of all 3 Gratitude Journals. You'll also receive downloadable posters to decorate hallways, classrooms, and homes. We've additionally included a student-directed Planning Meeting video to help you onboard student leaders and an inspiring, ocean-themed Kickoff Video for them to onboard the rest of the school.