Battery Zapped? Wear This Wristband as a "Low Battery" Indicator Light
Your family and friends will thank you for giving them a nonverbal cue that you need a little space. When you're feeling better, just take the wristband off and put it in your pocket so it's easy to access if you need it again.Buy Wristband
Develop Emotional Literacy With Your Kids
Use our pack of 52 cards to start meaningful conversations with your family. Inspired by the work of researcher Karla McLaren, we color coded emotions into four groups - Mad, Sad, Glad, and Afraid. We also included some common sensations. If emotions are hard for you, try out one of the seventeen conversation starter cards to get you going!
Appropriate for kindergarten through sixth grade... and adults love them too!$12.95
When Emotions Get Large, It's Time to Recharge. These Shirts Are a Great Reminder to Check Your Battery
Uncomfortable emotions show up when we're not getting everything we need. This is why we are encouraging families to "check their battery" of needs. Each color shirt corresponds with a level of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, which is a central focus in our Gratitude Campaign Program. Teachers - this is a great tool to teach kids about the five levels of human needs.
Register Your School for a Virtual Two-Week Gratitude Campaign!Learn More About the Program
Your Campaign Kit Includes
- A Printed Copy of each Gratitude Journal: One for K - 1, One for Grades 2 - 4, and One for Grades 5 - 6.
- 3 Gratitude Spot Floor Decals (Large Kits come with 6)
- 1 Look for the Good Decal to Help Create an In-Person Gratitude Wall at School
- 1 Crab Hat (Helpful Prop to use with the Kickoff Video)
- 4,800 Sticky Notes to Kickstart an In-Person Gratitude Wall (Large Kits come with 9,600 Stickies)
- 1 Pack of 52 Feelings Cards (Great for Social Workers, Parents & Teachers)
- Access to unlimited downloads of all 3 Gratitude Journals. You'll also receive downloadable posters to decorate hallways, classrooms, and homes. We've additionally included a student-directed Planning Meeting video to help you onboard student leaders and an inspiring, ocean-themed Kickoff Video for them to onboard the rest of the school.